The start at the 2012 Bridle Trails Winter Trail Running Festival
SRC member Uli Steidl winning the 2011 White River 50 Mile
The Seattle Running Club helps put on the events listed below (follow links for more details). SRC member Eric Bone and his Northwest Trail Runs group are the primary organizers of the Bridle Trails and Cougar Mountain events.
Cougar Mountain Trail Series
(5/13, 6/10, 7/8, 8/12, and 10/29) – Registration coming soon
Fat Glass 50K
2017 Date & Registration coming soon
Picturesque trails at the Cougar Mtn Series
Other Recommended Events
We recognize that there are many cool running events out there besides the ones we ourselves put on, and we are happy to recommend them here provided that they don’t conflict with SRC events and meet at least some of the following criteria:
- Well-liked by SRC members
- Sponsor an SRC event or donate some event proceeds to SRC
- Provide a link to seattlerunningclub.org on your event’s website (a short-lived Facebook, Twitter, or blog post isn’t sufficient!)
- Distribute SRC membership/event flyers
- Provide volunteers for SRC events or trail work parties.
To discuss possible partnerships between your event and the SRC, please contact the club Secretary.