MembershipYou are invited to join the Seattle Running Club!
The Seattle Running Club is here to serve the running community. Your membership support is a vital part of providing this benefit to the local running community!
It’s easy to become a member of the Seattle Running Club — just print, fill out, and mail in an application in PDF format or join/renew online by credit card. (online orders subject to a processing fee of $1 plus 6.25% of the cost of the order) To see if it’s time to renew, check our Club Roster page!
THANKS FOR THE INVITE, BUT IS IT RIGHT FOR ME?
Are you a:
- Veteran runner already immersed in the local running community?
- Newbie runner looking for guidance and running pals?
- Stale runner looking for inspiration and new opportunities?
The Seattle Running Club is here for YOU! We want to support you in all of your running-related endeavors whether they are health-related, social, and/or competitive. The Club provides community, opportunities, and of course, discounts!
Some people skim the rest (“yadda yadda”) but find our discounts to be the jackpot, deal-sealer when it comes to deciding whether or not to become a member. That’s okay too!
- Pull out your card at Flying Lion Brewing any day they’re open and get $1 off your first pint! Growlers, grenades, and shirts can also replace the pint for your daily item. This is especially fun to do after the weekly 5 mile Friday 6pm group run.
- By showing your membership card, you get a 10% members-only discount at either of our partner running stores, The Balanced Athlete (Renton) and Fleet Feet Sports (Seattle). We also host quarterly SRC nights at these stores where members score a whopping 20% discount. These stores provide a gold mine of additional running knowledge, support, and group run opportunities. Check them out!
- SRC members also get discounts on club-organized events and races such as the Cougar Mountain Trail Series and White River 50 Mile Endurance Run. And of course the annual Fat Glass 50k is FREE for members!
- If you are interested in racing Cross Country in the fall, SRC members race for FREE at most of the season’s races, and a select few can earn free plane tickets to the season-end National Championship races!
The Seattle Running Club is a community. We know some people think you’re crazy because you actually enjoy running. We think that makes you awesome! Find yourself among people with similar interests and goals. You might just see other runners wearing their SRC shirts around town, at events, or on the cover of a magazine! Join the club!
We organize events and support others putting on events as well, such as the wildly popular Cougar Mountain Trail Running Series. You can also get involved in our weekly trail runs, cross country team, regular trail work parties, or other local events. You never know what we’ll come up with next, from the Beer Ultra to screenings of running-related films. There are a variety of social, training, racing, and volunteer events to suite your needs and your fancy!
We hate to overwhelm you, but here are a couple of ways we keep you in the know:
- Stay informed by receiving club-wide emails and visiting
- Check in on the chatter with our Facebook page and
- Meet with one another in-person by finding out about
club activities via our meetup.com page.
THE BOTTOM LINE
We need your support! We couldn’t do it without your membership. If you love the Seattle Running Club, join us or renew your membership now!