Dear Seattle Running Club Fans and Supporters,
For 2014, Brooks Running has again generously offered us support with a competitive team. This year the focus of the competitive team will be on trail running and ultra distances and we are thrilled that Brooks is as excited about these activities as we are.
If you would like to submit an application, please download, complete and return this form no later than Friday, March 7th. You can email the application to Brian Morrison, or mail/drop off the application to:
Fleet Feet Sports Seattle c/o Brian Morrison re: SRC-Brooks Team 911 E Pine St Seattle WA 98122
Here are the details
If your application is accepted:
- You will receive a generous amount of support, which includes several pairs of shoes and clothing.
- You will be celebrated and promoted on the SRC website and social media platforms.
- You are obligated to race (always) and train (as much as possible) in Brooks shoes and clothing.
- You are obligated to be an ambassador for SRC, Brooks, our partner stores, our events, engage others regarding the above and generally present yourself in a professional manner at all times.
- You are obligated to provide periodic racing and training updates that will be posted on our website and social media platforms.
- You will be obligated to assist with trail work parties and SRC events.
- You will be obligated to promote SRC and Brooks via your personal Twitter/Facebook/blog/all of the above on a regular basis.
- If you were on the team in the past and did *not* meet the above obligations, your failure to do so will be considered in the voting process.
Seattle Running Club