Board of Directors
Current officers and board members are as follows:
- Vice President: Trisha Steidl
- Treasurer: Dustin Hinkle
- Group Runs:
- Engagement (Social Events & Newsletter): Amie Pendleton-Knoll
- XC/Cross Country: Anna McConnell
- Membership Database Manager: Derek Reiff
- Membership Material Distribution: Katy Gifford
- Website: Joe Creighton
- Brooks Team: Trisha Steidl
- Race Director (Cougar Mountain & Bridle Trails): Dustin Hinkle
- Communications & Social Networking: Aaron Roche
- Member-at-large #1: Jack Rosenfeld
- Member-at-large #2: Tyler Vasquez
To reach one or more members of the board, please refer to the information on our contact page.
Board meetings are open to all. In general, meeting locations are in the Leschi neighborhood in Seattle, though they’ve been conducted virtually for the time being, due to COVID. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you’d like to attend! Beer and pizza is provided by the club for in-person meetings.
Links to minutes of recent club meetings are provided upon request.
Interested in joining our board? All current members are welcome to volunteer at any time if there is a vacant position or to nominate themselves at our annual election. The board positions are described here, contact our Secretary if you are interested.